Popeyes Menu Nutrition will give you an absolute understanding of Nutrition facts which will determine which food items have how many calories and nutrition in them. It will make a customer make an informed decision before ordering food for themselves.
Do Popeyes Serve healthy food?
Yes, Popeyes serves varieties of healthy food options despite the fact that it is mainly deal in southern fried chicken. some of the healthy food options are :
- 3-piece blackened chicken tenders (18 calories from fat)
- 1-piece corn on the cob (50 calories from fat)
- Regular green beans (16 calories from fat)
- Jalapeños (0 calories from fat)
- BBQ chicken po’boy sandwich (60 calories from fat)
- 3-piece handcrafted chicken tenders (blackened) (2g net carbs)
- Green beans (regular) (5g net carbs)
- Kid’s menu chicken leg (4g net carbs)
- Jalapeños (0g net carbs)
- Tartar sauce (1g net carbs)
- Blackened ranch sauce (2g net carbs)
You can also try popeyes allergen menu If you want to eat healthy food at popeyes.